Nationwide Hire UK - Blog
Want to hire a self-drive minibus for up to 17 people including the driver?
If you are 21 or older and have had a full driving license for at least 2 years then you can drive a minibus with a capacity of up to 17 seats, allowing for a driver and 16 passengers.
What is the difference between hiring a truck and a lorry?
If you have not been to IKEA, then you are probably in the minority. It has been the world's largest retailer since 2008 and as at 2019 had 433 Ikea Stores operating in 52 countries.
The carparks of IKEA are scenes of great ingenuity, creativity and even daring (and on occasion a little desperation no doubt) as customers load vans, cars, trucks and even motorbikes with..
Exploring The UK's Top Autumn Getaways The UK is home to numerous fantastic tourist destinations, many of which are perfect all year round. In this article we focus on 20 great getaways and places to visit in the autumn months; we'll look at cosy country retreats, fantastic shopping destinations, annual events, and a few unusual attractions with quirky appeal. All are readily accessible by car, and perfect for couples, families and solo travellers alike!
Discover Britains's Hidden Tourist Gems! Britain is filled with hundreds of wonderful visitor attractions; from renowned theme parks and superb beaches to castles and landmarks dripping with history, there's something for every visitor to enjoy. But why stick to the tried and tested? Why not wander a little off the normal tourist path and discover some of the lesser-known sights that fill our nation. In this article, we take a look at 20 brilliant visitor attractions, including places that cater for families, adventurers, history buffs and thrill-seekers, all guaranteed to leave you wanting more!
- Exploring Britain's 20 Premier Coastal Towns
- Navigating Europe's Premier Music Festivals
- European Winter Breaks By Car
- Places To Stay On A European Road Trip
- Hiring A Truck To Drive To Europe? Read This First!
- The UK's Best Tech Conferences
- Moving House? A Handy Guide to Stress-Free Moving
- A Sporting Enthusiast's Guide To UK Events
- The Ultimate Advanced Road Driving Safety Guide
- 51 Best Ski & Snowboarding Resorts In Europe
- How to Plan a Glamping Trip Abroad
- Car Insurance Cover: A Guide
- The Best of Rural France
- How to Plan A Community Trip
- Car Journeys with Toddlers: Top Tips
- 2016 Bucket List - European Festivals
- Greatest 60 Driving Songs
- Smoking in Cars with Children set to be Made Illegal
- How License Changes Affect Hiring Cars
- The Best Car Journeys in Europe
- Best Fuel Saving Techniques
- Key Changes to British Driving Licenses
- How to Make the Most of the Bank Holiday Weekend
- Our Favourite Summer Drives
- Discover the British Isles
- Best UK Hen and Stag Destinations
- Top 6 Driving Fails
- Best Camping trips in the South
- Best Camping trips in the North
- Best Festivals of 2015
- Famous Vehicles from Throughout History
- Camping with the Kids
- Our Favourite Father's Day Ideas
- Top Tips for Beating the Moving Madness
- Summer Trips in the Homeland
- Exhibiting 101
- Top Road Trip Essentials
- Road Rule Tips for European Bound Drivers
- The Strangest Driving Laws Around the World
- International Family Adventures - A Vehicle Voyage
- Why Hire Beats Being A Buyer
- 4 Road Trips to Take Before You Hit 40
- Where to Show Off Your Sports Car Rental
- Nationwide Hire: We Mean Business
- World's Best Drives: Top 5
- A Vehicle For All Occasions: How Can Van Hire Help You Out?