Summer Trips in the Homeland
A weekend blowout at Scotlandís T in the Park festival Tickets to T in the Park donít run cheap which means that festival goers will want to save cash wherever possible. Hiring a rental car or minibus with Nationwide Hire is a fantastic way to minimise transport costs and get the whole crew up to Scotland for far less than individual train tickets. Beach bound to Brighton† Nothing screams quintessential British summer quite like Brighton Pier. The weather is wonderfully warm, the atmosphere is infectiously lively and the shopping is out of this world! Fish and chips on the beach is a must, followed by a pint at one of the seaside pubs. If you have little ones itís a great opportunity to get them paddling. Rest and relaxation in Norfolk† With its rolling countryside, charming country towns, winding rivers and coastal quays, Norfolk is a beautiful place to spend a sunny summer weekend. Walk, cycle or drive your way around the region while stopping off at attractions such as Norwichís Norman Castle along the way. Eat, drink and be merry in Yorkshire Yorkshire is known as Godís Own County for a reason. The region is hailed as the UKís finest food and drink destination, with a myriad of farmersí markets, micro-breweries, tea houses and Ďpaddock to plateí style restaurants where you can sample the local delights. Pick a festival, any festival! Summer in Britain goes hand in hand with a calendar thatís overflowing with unique festivals for every age and interest. From music and art to food and gardening, choose a festival, get together a group of friends and make a weekend out of it. Just remember to book accommodation in advance as many of the events are held in small towns where rooms fill up fast! Happy road tripping!
- Hiring the right van for your house move
- London Congestion Charge and vehicle hire: our simple guide
- Driving a minibus needs a permit, but not if you are not taking payment...
- Why are trucks called lorries by the English, Is there a difference?
- What size van will accommodate IKEA furniture?
- Exploring The UK's Top Autumn Getaways
- Discover Britains's Hidden Tourist Gems!
- Exploring Britain's 20 Premier Coastal Towns
- Navigating Europe's Premier Music Festivals
- European Winter Breaks By Car
- Places To Stay On A European Road Trip
- Hiring A Truck To Drive To Europe? Read This First!
- The UK's Best Tech Conferences
- Moving House? A Handy Guide to Stress-Free Moving
- A Sporting Enthusiast's Guide To UK Events
- The Ultimate Advanced Road Driving Safety Guide
- 51 Best Ski & Snowboarding Resorts In Europe
- How to Plan a Glamping Trip Abroad
- Car Insurance Cover: A Guide
- The Best of Rural France