Best UK Hen and Stag Destinations
From Brighton to Bournemouth, Newcastle to Norwich we look at some of the best destinations for upcoming stag and hen parties. Bath Thinking of the UK’s party capitals, no one tends to think of the beautiful city of Bath. The rolling countryside city settled in the southwest of England has a plethora of activities for hens and stags alike. For hens, why not experience the latest craze of Bubble mayHEN, a twist on the bubble football craze which will leave many laughing and some questioning long standing friendships – that is if you’re super competitive. Not for you? Why not indulge yourself with a chocolate making class, a mobile spa or a paparazzi photoshoot. Feeling cheeky? Why not join a nude life drawing class? Stags, you haven’t been forgotten. Experience a West Country day out rolling round in the hay, complete the cider run or duel with pitchforks (inflatable of course!) and many more activities – did we mention it is all in fancy dress? Manchester Home to one of the world’s most famous football clubs and birthplace of Oasis and The Smiths; Manchester offers an experience like no other. Looking for something truly unique? Visit the Zombie boot camp and see if you will make it to your wedding in one piece. For those looking for something more relaxed spend the afternoon in high class, enjoying afternoon tea in the 5* Midland Hotel or spend the night having a sophisticated drink in Beetham Tower’s Cloud 23 bar which overlooks the entire city for miles. From indoor ski slopes to dominatrix lessons and treasure hunts, ‘Madchester’ is perfect for those looking to do something different to the normal going out routine. Newcastle A place of elegance and culture, a night out on the ‘toon’ is a highlight of many visits to the party capital of the North. If partying is not for you then why not try your hand at archery or cheerleading? For those who may be a little more competitive then go karting may be for you. Race against friends and see who has a need for speed. Do you have the X-Factor? Record your own pop song at a state of the art studio in the heart of Newcastle or experience the River Tees like never before with an ultimate power boat ride. No matter the location, it is vital to ensure that the very best travel arrangements are in place. Many opt for coaches, trains or buses. But, why be constricted to time limits when you can hire a high-quality, affordable car with the latest features from Nationwide Hire?
- Driving a minibus needs a permit, but not if you are not taking payment...
- Why are trucks called lorries by the English, Is there a difference?
- What size van will accommodate IKEA furniture?
- Exploring The UK's Top Autumn Getaways
- Discover Britains's Hidden Tourist Gems!
- Exploring Britain's 20 Premier Coastal Towns
- Navigating Europe's Premier Music Festivals
- European Winter Breaks By Car
- Places To Stay On A European Road Trip
- Hiring A Truck To Drive To Europe? Read This First!
- The UK's Best Tech Conferences
- Moving House? A Handy Guide to Stress-Free Moving
- A Sporting Enthusiast's Guide To UK Events
- The Ultimate Advanced Road Driving Safety Guide
- 51 Best Ski & Snowboarding Resorts In Europe
- How to Plan a Glamping Trip Abroad
- Car Insurance Cover: A Guide
- The Best of Rural France
- How to Plan A Community Trip
- Car Journeys with Toddlers: Top Tips