Our Favourite Father's Day Ideas
A down to earth camping trip† The UK is brimming with forests, fields and woodlands that are just begging to be explored. Spend some quality time with dad this Fatherís Day by surprising him with a weekend camping trip. You can choose somewhere local or get a little more adventurous and make a road trip out of it. Wherever you go make sure you can take on rough terrain with ease by hiring a robust 4x4 vehicle that can go the distance. † A luxury city escape Does your dad love living the high life? If so treating him to a luxurious city break is a terrific way to show your appreciation.† Book a flash hotel, make reservations at a five star restaurant and secure tickets to a theatre show. Make him feel like a total VIP by renting a high end luxury vehicle such as Mercedes E Class to cruise around town in. Donít forget to name him as an extra driver so he can enjoy getting behind the wheel! † A southern surfing trip† Whether your dadís a total novice or a seasoned surf pro, a trip to Englandís sunny south is the perfect way to make the most of the warm summer weather. Newquay is a laid back seaside town with great swell, while Bournemouth boasts seven miles of golden sands and wonderful waves. North Devonís village of Croyde is ideal for dads who appreciate old world charm and the Cornish town of Bude is a great place to escape the summer crowds. † A family friendly adventure† Little ones arenít quite capable of planning extravagant Fatherís Day gifts which means itís often up to mum to sort out a surprise. For dads that simply want to spend time with their loved ones this Fatherís Day a family friendly adventure is just the ticket. From day trips to local theme parks to mini-breaks further afield, spacious wagons such as the Ford Focus Mid-Size Estate are the perfect way to transport the whole clan from A to B with ease. How are you planning on treating your dad this Fatherís Day? We want to hear your ideas!
- Hiring the right van for your house move
- London Congestion Charge and vehicle hire: our simple guide
- Driving a minibus needs a permit, but not if you are not taking payment...
- Why are trucks called lorries by the English, Is there a difference?
- What size van will accommodate IKEA furniture?
- Exploring The UK's Top Autumn Getaways
- Discover Britains's Hidden Tourist Gems!
- Exploring Britain's 20 Premier Coastal Towns
- Navigating Europe's Premier Music Festivals
- European Winter Breaks By Car
- Places To Stay On A European Road Trip
- Hiring A Truck To Drive To Europe? Read This First!
- The UK's Best Tech Conferences
- Moving House? A Handy Guide to Stress-Free Moving
- A Sporting Enthusiast's Guide To UK Events
- The Ultimate Advanced Road Driving Safety Guide
- 51 Best Ski & Snowboarding Resorts In Europe
- How to Plan a Glamping Trip Abroad
- Car Insurance Cover: A Guide
- The Best of Rural France